I would like to say thanks you to fine crew at Galaxy Comics in Wichita Falls, Texas. The FLGS is truly that. The guys up there took me in about 7 years ago, taught me to play, taught me the hobby, taught me how to be competitive without being a complete ass (I'm still working on that). If you're ever in North Texas stop by. The crew is there pretty much every Friday night until midnight and on many Saturdays as well. You won't find a better run local event. I promise.
In addition I would like to thank The Master Manipulator for finally owning me, Brent for not handling change, Mikey for being Mikey, Timmy for figuring out what the true troop capacity of a Monolith is, Tye and his Guys adding new blood (and we needed another Mikey follower anyway) the Professor for wanting to play boardgames instead of real games, and all the other guys. you know who you are.
I've recently relocated from Wichita Falls to wonderful, humid Austin am and not looking forward to starting over again down here. I made the trip to the LGS this past Thursday and met a bunch of the locals they seem a nice bunch but there is no place like 'home' and there are so many of them. No way I remember everyone's real or screen names right away. You all know that gamers are cliquish though so it will be a challenge finding my place so to speak.
Their gonna hate you anyway so might as well speak up...
ReplyDeleteI've heard you've been drafted for Wargames Con, EH!
ReplyDeleteIf I'm not playing then definitely.
ReplyDelete