Friday, June 24, 2011

Finished Model Friday

So you get WIP on Monday and finished models on Friday.  What a deal.  Given my complete lack of interest in painting most of the time, this too may be a short lived series of articles.  But today you get the results of my painting binge from April/May; a Magister and a Mage Hinter Assassin.  Ask Brent about the brown stain in his shorts the MHA creates.  Its good fun.
I can't paint eyes.  That's the way it is.  The faced got washed in the pics too.




Sexy! And she'll dance on your grave for you.


and the Magister
Every Retribution army needs more Mittens.

and just for shits and grins, here's my original paint scheme for my Retribution.  SO glad I changed it.
It's nice, it's high contrast, it's straight from the eighties.  I think it could fit in as an extra in Cocktail.

2 comments:

  1. EH, nice work on these, and I'm liking the green scheme (but hey, what's wrong with Cocktail?). Are you using Vallejo paints?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Greys are P3/GW the browns are Vallejo w/ GW washes and Vallejo Highlights
    The Metals are all GW
    The green are P3/Vallejo
    so some of everything really.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment you might be surprised at the conversation it starts.